Greenhill & Co: Subsectors to watch in 2024
What Mizuho's acquisition means for Greenhill
Digital infra M&A trends of 2023
Subsectors to watch in 2024
Trends driving datacentre demand
Consolidation expected in inbuilding and DAS space
US FTTH M&A outlook
Americas tower deals pipeline
Opportunities beyond traditional digital infra vertical
- Stonepeak in 2023 and the shape of the digital infra industry
- The firm’s view on datacentres
- Opportunities in telecom towers
- The direction of the US fibre market
- A look at Stonepeak’s investment mantra
- What the next year will bring for the firm
- Aligned growth story so far
- Melding visions with equity investors Mubadala and MAM
- Impact of depth and breadth of capital
- New market opportunities for ODATA in Latin America
- Rethinking the approach to sustainability
- Generative AI fueling demand and impacting power demands
- First few months as CIO
- KKR/GIP take private of CyrusOne, how the companies have melded and what CyrusOne’s uniqueness is
- Business adjustments made for AI demand and how CyrusOne stays ahead of rivals
- Rational behind entrance to the Japan market and CyrusOne’s future plans
- How ESG has impacted business models and ideas
- Access to power vs sustainability
- Impact of Cologix’s 2022 recapitalisation
- Pros and cons of ABS financing
- Demand for AI and Edge-AI shaping business models
- Where are the opportunities for growth for Cologix
- Influence of ESG on Cologix’s strategy
- High interest rates shaping the market
- Tillman Digital Cities and how it fits into Tillman Global Holdings
- How has TDC grown in the past few years?
- How important is organic growth for TDC?
- Expansions on the horizon
- Expectations for dealmaking in in-building and DAS
- TDC revenue growth goals over the next few years
- What makes TDC’s offering unique?
- Operation plans outside the US?
From AI-driven tailwinds in the data center market, to ABS financing trends and open-access fiber JV models, our Editorial Review of TMT M&A Forum USA 2023 brings together eight key takeaways and talking points from the event.
Download today to find out more.
President of Tillman Global Holdings, Sachit Ahuja, discusses investment opportunities in global digital infra, in this exclusive interview with TMT Finance.
Key discussion points include:
- Building scale in the US towers market, opportunities in Europe
Opportunities in small cell, DAS and in-building
Investing for the long-term and assessing new verticals
Richard S.Lukaj, Senior MD, Bank Street Group, discusses the deal pipeline for 2023/2024 in this exclusive interview with TMT Finance
Key discussion points:
How the macro environment is affecting deal flow
Valuation evolutions across different digital infrastructure sectors
Hold time period considerations within fiber verticals
Garrett Baker discusses overarching themes in digital infrastructure and more in this exclusive interview with TMT Finance.
Key discussion points include:
Expanding Lazard’s TME team & mid market deal focus
Overarching themes in digital infrastructure in 2022
Evolution of valuations